Number 12 is also one of the most used numbers, as it symbolizes God’s authority, perfection and power. Number 12 is a number that can be associated with Israel and its nation. Jacob who is also Israel had 12 sons where every represented certain group.
Number 12, as indicated in this article, typically means perfection or authority—often used in a context of government. For instance, because Jacob has 12 sons, they form the 12 tribes of Israel....
· Number 12, is associated with God’s government: authority, power, and perfection. 12 pieces of bread were placed near the church. 12 people were chosen to see Jesus’ actions by Jesus himself. Also, 12 lunar cycles correspond to 12 months of a year. The Number 13
· The bibles meaning goes deeper than just the words on the page. Biblical numerology can give us a great amount of guidance in life and the number 12 has a lot of hidden meanings. Number 12 in the Bible: Perfect Governing. This number is also present in everyday life: 12 months of the year or the 12 signs of the zodiac, among other examples.
· But the study of biblical numerology is a controversial topic. There are some who believe that biblical numerology is an occult practice, and therefore it’s the antithesis of following God’s written Word. But if you believe that every word in the Bible is there by design, that means God also meant for you to study the numerical pattern.
· Biblical numerology is the study of individual numbers in Scripture. It relates particularly to the biblical meaning of numbers, both literal and symbolic. Conservative scholars remain cautious about assigning too much importance to the meaning of numbers in the Bible.
Significance of 12:12 with the Guardian Angels. If you see the mirror hour 12:12 regularly, it means that the guardian angels are indicating that even the most ambitious of your ideas will come to fruition. You have the right to demonstrate patience and ambition. Your efforts will be met with success.
· David’s army consisted of 12 sets of 144,000 in 1 Chronicles 27. More indicative of the numerical meaning is the reference of 144,000 end-time believers whom God saves from the tribes of Israel (Rev. 7:4-9). More numbers could be given. However, the numbers mentioned in this article represent the most impressive numbers symbolized in the Bible.